FamilyGuideForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FamilyGuideForums

Family Guide Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency locksmith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLIAM21

Emergency locksmith Empty
PostSubject: Emergency locksmith   Emergency locksmith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 pm

i need a 24 hours security alarm system for emergency but i cant trust anyone pz make some recomendation for me tht where to go
Back to top Go down
kristiamy

Emergency locksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency locksmith   Emergency locksmith I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 pm

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this Cabinet Hardware and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you
Back to top Go down

Emergency locksmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FamilyGuideForums :: Your Home Discussions :: Market & Home Security-
Jump to: